The Ten Biggest Mistakes People Make
in Their Careers
© 2003 - By
- Continuing to do more of what they don’t
like due to external pressures.
- Not taking the time to look inside one’s
self on what they really want in their vocational
- Continuing to do their current job without a sense
of purpose, meaning or fulfillment in what they do.
- Not understanding or following what they prize
most in their life and knowing if and when they are
following or not following what’s most important
- Not having a healthy perspective of themselves.
- Blocking their creativity with their negativity
when examining new possibilities.
- Not having a clear sense of their role in the world.
Continuing in careers which only match low challenge
and high skill, or high challenge and low skill or
worst, low challenge and low skill.
- Having a negative daily position or attitude.
- Not having a clear vision of what their perfect
vocational day would be if money wasn’t an issue.
- Lacking discipline to define one’s desired
future state vs.the current state. and the actions
required to move towards more of what they want in
back to top